ONLINE: 00 d. 01 h. 51 m. 36 s.
363Jugadores en linea
Fortress is under Alliance control
Your website has been successfully installed and we, the FusionCMS team, sincerely hope that you will have a nice time using it.To proceed, log into the administrator panel using an administrator account and the security code you specified during the installation.If you run into problems, please contact us via the FusionHub.Best regards,the FusionCMS team
Elysium Latest Updates
- Rage Mechanics
- Armor now properly reduces the rage generated from taking damage.
- Parrying or dodging an attack no longer generates rage.
- Players now generate rage whenever their auto attacks are parried or dodged.
- Procs and damage shields no longer trigger on parried or dodged attacks.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing several weapon effects from proccing off instant attacks.
- Players and NPCs can no longer obtain Holy resistance by any means. (level-based resists and general spell hit rules still apply to Holy spells)
- Elemental school melee attacks now ignore the damage reduction from armor and can no longer crush or be blocked.
- Ground targeted spells like Blizzard and Flamestrike now require line of sight to cast.
- Elemental and Mechanical type creatures are now immune to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects.
- Several varieties of undead are now immune to Bleed effects.
- Bosses are now generally immune to cast speed debuffs like Curse of Tongues.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the chance for Fear to break on damage to be lower than intended.
- Pets should stop attacking whenever their target is crowd controlled by a spell that breaks on damage.
- Pets now benefit from strength buffs properly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the 'You have slain' message to appear twice in the combat log.
- Fixed several bugs that were preventing spell visuals from being sent to the client.
- Weather will now synchronise correctly for all players in a zone. Let it snow… or rain, most likely.
- Corrected a minor visual bug with some Molten Core runes after dowsing.
- Belnistrasz of Razorfen Downs has rehearsed his script.
- Razormane Stalkers now correctly use Sinister Strike ability during the fight & Stealth until engaged in combat.
- Luna Spiritclaw should now correctly trigger quest completion for Alliance players.
- Alterac Valley Ram Riders should now despawn when their own Stormpike Ram Rider Commander dies, not when the Frostwolf Wolf Rider Commander dies.
- Removing TBC GOSSIP's from the Undercity Guards. No paladins allowed.
- Artisan FA trainers are displaying GOSSIP's for learning the abilities for Heavy Mageweave, Runecloth and Heavy Runecloth Bandages now.
- Tyrande Whisperwind is no longer mistakenly considered a faction leader and her respawn timer has been fixed.
- Several important rare spawns now benefit from dynamic respawn rates.
- Broken Tooth and some other rare spawns now have randomized spawn points.
- Many mobs should no longer spam their disarm or net abilities.
- E* scort NPCs now have a smaller ‘help radius’.
- The Rhok’delar epic quest chain has received a major rewrite.
- The Lord of Blackrock quests and their corresponding events for turning in the head of Nefarian have been fixed for both factions.
- ‘Scarlet Subterfuge’, ‘In Dreams’ have been updated to work properly.
- ‘Freedom For All Creatures’ now works properly.
- ‘Wanted: Murkdeep’ now correctly scripted.